Inscape Education Group has partnered with Thinking Schools South Africa to present an online conference that boasts an impressive host of international and local speakers and specialists within the industry and education sector, bringing you the most up-to-date methodologies and practices for use in the classroom.
This year’s conference theme, “Developing Minds, Nurturing Creativity and Curiosity”, will tackle issues that teachers are faced with today, such as:
– Understanding and communicating with Generation Z
– Teaching learners to think laterally
– Nurturing creativity and curiosity in learners
– Encouraging learners to manage conﬂict and solve problems
– Instilling resilience in learners
– Using technology to teach learners living in a digital world
– Gaining insight into various learning strategies
– Fostering leadership skills in learners
The Inscape Teachers Conference provides an innovative online platform for teachers throughout Africa to acquire creative skills and strategies, explore emerging technologies, engage in thought-provoking discussions and share stimulating new ideas and philosophies.
This conference is suited to any teacher at any level, or specialisation, who is passionate about ensuring learning through harnessing the natural creative and critical thinking abilities of young people.
The conference is presented free of charge for a limited period of time, in celebration of our teaching force. It is Inscape’s way of saying thank you and recognising all teachers committed to the future of our children.
The Inscape Teachers Conference takes place from 3 – 5 October 2016, in commemoration of world Teachers day on 5 October, and all teachers with access to the internet are welcome.